Contacting Friends by Email
Using Your Computer
One way to make your friends aware of the Marietta OH 9-12 Project is to write and tell them about it. Some, however, might not want to receive any emails about a site like ours. But how will you know ahead of time?
An Email that works
One approach is to craft an email with these points:
- Inquire whether they have any concerns about what is happening in Washington or Columbus.
- Tell them you have some concerns and have learned of a site which explains the issues and offers low key helpful advice.
- Tell them it has helped you voice an opinion.
- Ask if they would like to know more.
- Thank them for listening.
- It would be best to not make this a full mailing list with lots of names in the distribution list. Email one person at a time. Otherwise:
- It can appear rude.
- Does not value them personally.
- Seems like a chain letter.