We are a collective group of concerned citizens who have differing and similar views. We are not an organization associated with the Democratic or Republican party, we are Americans. We are Americans who support the Constitution and the Liberties and Freedoms given to us by our Founding Fathers. We support the core principles given to us by the Constitution. We are tired of the government power grab and reckless spending. We support the 9 principles and 12 values associated with the 9-12 Project.
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Constitutionally Limited Government
Free Market Economics
and Fiscal Responsibility
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
EDUCATE citizens of every age on the United States Constitution
EVALUATE every elected official and their voting
MOTIVATE individuals to become involved in our political process and Our Freedom
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you watch the direction that America is being taken and feel powerless to stop it?
- Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise?
- Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach?
- Do you see your hard earned taxes being used by politicians to buy votes so they can take even more from you after the next election?
- Do you see your personal rights and property being stripped from you and your family?
- Do you feel the government is trying to separate you from Your Children, Your Doctor, Your Freedom and Your Faith?
If the answer is YES then join with others like yourself and make a difference!
- America Is Good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility