The 9 Principles:
- America Is Good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson
The 12 Values:
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
When those in government ignore their solemn promise to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, the people have the right and duty to hold them accountable.
We have witnessed a long campaign to erode our constitutional rights and undermine the governmental checks and balances that protect our liberty.
Because we love our country, its ideals and its people, we are compelled to reaffirm our belief in the principles stated in the Declaration of Independence and the limitations on governmental power established by our Constitution. We are also compelled to explain how our government has overstepped its bounds and to request corrective action by our elected leaders.